Monday, November 12, 2012

Episode 22 with Lady N

Ridiculous late night episode with me & my other crazy half Lady N.  We talk about the legalization of marijuana, December 21st 2012, Don Ray Walton’s inspired message to the human race about the coming of aliens from aliens, the supernatural, our game plan for the zombie apocalypse, bonus recording of Lady N’s list of things she’d do to me if she were to die first & haunt me, how aluminum foil is your best defense against alien invaders, & much more.  This is a new recording format we’re trying out that’s still a little buggy, so forgive us from the 25min mark through to the 28min mark, the sound gets muffled after I asked Lady N to man the controls, & well, you know haha!
“Cypha Omni” Comedy Podcast on Stitcher/itunes/youtube

Rate, review, subscribe.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment